[Jerusalem.pm] Yesterday's meeting

Eitan Schuler Eitan.schuler at exlibris.co.il
Wed Jun 23 00:54:52 PDT 2004

Dear Perl Mongers,
We had a very good meeting yesterday, I gave a short talk on two topics:
"Splitting filename into its components" and "Flushing output".
Then we have heard an interesting session from Zach about "Lisp and Perl -
functional programming".
We were 8 in this meeting.
I will send out announcement on the next meeting as soon as we will know the
exact date.

We have introduced our web-site: http://jerusalem.perl.org.il
In this site almost all presentations / examples are/will be available.
It includes information on meetings as well.
Please send me comments and new ideas if you have.
I think of a "link page" where we can list all perl links.
Please send me perl-site links if you know some.
I would like to emphasize that the website is in it's very first stages.

Regards
Eitan Schuler