[Jerusalem.pm] Jerusalem Perl Mongers - next meeting

Eitan Schuler Eitan.schuler at exlibris.co.il
Tue Jul 13 01:54:34 PDT 2004

Dear All,
The next meeting of Jerusalem Perl Mongers group will take place on 28th
July 2004 at 18:00 in our regular location: ExLibris offices, Malcha
Technology Park, Building 9, 4th Floor.
The main lecture will be given by Motke Keshet on "Raw Data Engine - A Perl
Generic Cure for a Perennial Problem". It seems to be very interesting
especially for who is interested in sophisticated text parsing.
About lightning talks we haven't decided yet. Proposals are welcome.

As to our scheduling: we would like to organize our meetings on the last
Wednesday evening of each month. I really hope we can keep this, but it also
depends on the scheduling of our conference room.

For more info mailto://eitan@perl.org.il

Thank you
Eitan Schuler