[Jerusalem.pm] Followup on 19-Apr meeting

Issac Goldstand margol at beamartyr.net
Wed Apr 28 06:52:06 PDT 2004

Sorry for the delay.  We had a nice meeting.  Eitan spoke about IO::All and
then gave a really cool presentation on optimizing regular expressions.  I
gave a short lightning talk on SOAP toolkits in between.

We had 8 people according to the list that went around:

Issac Goldstand
Yonah Russ
Diana Horvitz
Meir Michonie
Yossi Bezark
Ratya Tsirlin
Murray Gingold
Eitan Schuler

As a reminder, we would like more people to give lectures.  While Eitan and
I are perfectly capable of taking turns coming up with presentations (we
learn plenty this way), it would be nice to give our voices a rest once in a
while.

If you have any ideas, please feel free to forward them to this list.

Happy Perl-ing!
  Yitzchak