[Jerusalem.pm] April 19th Meeting and the next one

Eitan Schuler Eitan.schuler at exlibris.co.il
Tue Apr 20 00:28:46 PDT 2004

Dear All,
We had a very nice meeting yesterday evening.
We began with 2 short talks:
	I opened with a 15 minutes intro to IO::All,
	They Issac continued with SOAP::Lite
After a short break I have continued with
	"Making your regular expressions efficient"

BUT: we were only 8 participants. Well it's not bad, but it's not really
enough. These sessions can really help anybody to learn some new stuff. This
is a call for people to attend our meetings.

AND: we would like other people than us (Issac, Zach & myself) to talk!

Our next meeting will take place in our regular Jerusalem location: ExLibris
Israel, Malcha Technology Park Building 9, floor 4 at 24/05/2004 18:00.

The topic is still an open issue, please send proposals on talks to Issac
(since I will be abroad in the next 2 weeks), and we will schedule
everybody.

Best
Eitan Schuler
J.pm