[Jerusalem.pm] April 19th Meeting

Yaron Golan yarongo at mercury.co.il
Wed Apr 14 06:15:27 PDT 2004

OT:

$, @ and % sounds the same in Hebrew and English ...

Have a nice day,
Yaron.

-----Original Message-----
From: jerusalem-bounces at perl.org.il [mailto:jerusalem-bounces at perl.org.il]
On Behalf Of Zachary Kessin
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2004 4:14 PM
To: Jerusalem Perl Mongers
Subject: Re: [Jerusalem.pm] April 19th Meeting

Quick question, will the talks be in Hebrew or English? My hebrew is getting
better, but its still quite poor.

--
Zachary Kessin zkessin at cs.brandeis.edu +972 51 809 717 (Cell) Custom
Internet application development

On Wed, 14 Apr 2004, Issac Goldstand wrote:

> Just a reminder that we'll be meeting April 19th for our second
> monthly meeting.  The schedule will be a lightning talk by Eitan on
> IO::All, a lightning talk by myself on the SOAP::Lite toolkit, and a
> 60 minute talk by Eitan on making your regular expressions efficient.
>
> Just a reminder that we'd love it if people other than Eitan and
> myself (and
> Zach) give presentations.
>
> Another issue is that Thomas voulenteered to try to bring the
> Israel.pm library to us every now and then - thanks Thomas!  We
> appreciate your efforts, and hope to see you at some of our meetings.
> If anyone is interested in a particular book, they should check its
> status at http://www.perl.org.il/library.html and let Thomas know.
>
> Soo you Monday!
>
>   Yitzchak

Mercury Interactive Corporation
Optimizing Business Processes to Maximize Business Results