[Jerusalem.pm] April 19th Meeting

Issac Goldstand margol at beamartyr.net
Wed Apr 14 02:29:28 PDT 2004

Just a reminder that we'll be meeting April 19th for our second monthly
meeting.  The schedule will be a lightning talk by Eitan on IO::All, a
lightning talk by myself on the SOAP::Lite toolkit, and a 60 minute talk by
Eitan on making your regular expressions efficient.

Just a reminder that we'd love it if people other than Eitan and myself (and
Zach) give presentations.

Another issue is that Thomas voulenteered to try to bring the Israel.pm
library to us every now and then - thanks Thomas!  We appreciate your
efforts, and hope to see you at some of our meetings.  If anyone is
interested in a particular book, they should check its status at
http://www.perl.org.il/library.html and let Thomas know.

Soo you Monday!

  Yitzchak